Your step-by-step roadmap on how to start a business
Keen to bring your business dreams to life, but you don’t know where or when to start? Then this masterclass is for you. We’ll go through the basics of how to turn your idea into a sustainable business whilst still keeping costs down and your business lean.
After hitting rock bottom when her toddler son was admitted to hospital with infected eczema covering 75 per cent of his body, pharmacist Julia Simmonds took matters into her own hands. She got to work creating a line of all-natural bath soaks under the brand name Itchy Baby Co, sorting out her son’s eczema and founding a business in the process.
In this masterclass Julia takes you through how she did it, sharing her business roadmap and how she spent her start-up dollars, from trademarking, insurance, branding, packaging, ecommerce, shipping to social media and everything in between.
Learn the ins and outs of what it takes to build a start-up business from the ground up, and walk away with a roadmap of your own.
– What is your business purpose
– Setting up your business and ticking off basic legals and accounting
– Moving your product from idea concept to market
– Creating your brand and early stage advertising and marketing
– Navigating the challenges of your day-to-day business operations
This class is for:
– Start-up founders
– Small business owners
– Intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs
– Aspiring business owners
– If you’re ready to turn your side hustle into something more
– If you want to turn your passion or purpose into a small business
– If you have just started getting your business set up
About Julia Simmonds, Registered Pharmacist and Co-Founder
Julia Simmonds is the founder and CEO of Itchy Baby Co. which launched two years ago as a result of the emotional and practical impact her son’s eczema was having on her family. In that time Itchy Baby Co. has become the go to brand for families wanting to give their children relief from eczema. Julia has developed a range of natural products to provide parents with a step by step skin care routine to manage their children’s eczema as well offering an information and advice service. Itchy Baby Co. was named in the Top 50 fastest growing e-commerce companies of 2016.