Flat lays. They’re peppered across the Collective Hub Instagram feed for good reason. They are one of the most popular methods of visual storytelling, used across all platforms, from weekly newsletters, social media, product photography and editorial advertising.
This hands-on class teaches you the fundamentals of visual storytelling, lighting and composition, and how to master the art of the flat lay. You’re welcome to bring along your own product to shoot, and we will supply the props. Learn how to master thumb-stopping flat lays using core photography principles and techniques to get the best shot every time (or almost every time, let’s be real).
Who will love it?
– Small business owners
– Marketers and brand managers
– Anyone interested in improving their photography and flatlay styling skills
– Learn the fundamentals of lighting and composition
– Understand the core principles for flatlay photography
– How to create an engaging flatlay with your phone
– Phone photography tips and tricks
– Planning ahead and visual storytelling
– Post editing and social sharing
You will get
– The latest issue of Collective Hub
– Cold-pressed juice on arrival
– A Collective Hub tote bag
– Automatic submission to our monthly Get Snappy competition