“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money, it’s about having a lot options.”
Get on top of your finances, so you can hit approach 2018 with total cash confidence. In this masterclass, you’ll be introduced to the fundamentals of personal financial management. Learn how to identify what you want, set financial goals, put structure and automation in place to make loving your money, easy. In this class you will learn the tips for success so you can spend, and earn money, in alignment to your values.
– Learn the expert tips on how to get in control of your finance
– Get specific with what you need to do to elevate your financial future
– Create a personalised plan that gives you financial confidence
– Identify your money values
– Set your financial goals
– Determine an approach to budgeting that works for you
– Understand your opportunities
– Finance beyond what you spend – income and risk management
This class is for you if:
– This class is for you if you need to freshen up your finances and learn the tips to feel like your financial position is heading in the right direction.
– You have financial goals but you aren’t achieving them or don’t know how
– You know you want to do more with your money but you don’t know what
– You want to spend less, save more or have a better relationship with your money
– You want to stop living pay to pay and want to create a cash buffer so unexpected expenses don’t impact your lifestyle
– You are joining finances with a partner or starting your own business and you want some strategies for success
– Anyone looking to grow their financial confidence
– It’s all about practical solutions that you can implement straight away to feel motivated and focused. There’s never been a better time to be on top of your finances, then right now.
Your Masterclass Mentors
Chelsea Murphy and Keiren Murphy are the founders of Cash. – Financial education with passion and purpose. They are passionate about the simple financial strategies that can make a big difference so more people can enjoy their money. It’s about experiences over material possessions. Spending time with friends and family. Travel. Following a passion. Having the freedom to enjoy life. Collectively, they have 20 years experience in the finance industry and they have pioneered fee for service business models and values based financial planning. Cash. is all about financial education with passion and purpose. It’s real, practical solutions, delivered in an approachable and relevant way which change people’s lives because when people love their money, great things happen.