“I’m fortunate to get to speak to audiences all over the globe these days, but one of my favourite things to do is get more present and connected with smaller more intimate audiences closer to home – and by home in this case I mean right where the magic happens”
– Lisa Messenger
Introducing a very special evening event with the game changing founder of Collective Hub herself, Lisa Messenger. In Conversation with Lisa Messenger is a chance to get face-to-face with Lisa, and find out what drives one of Australia’s highest profile female entrepreneurs to continually push the boundaries. After decades of success in multiple industries, Lisa Messenger blends her personal stories with important business lessons she has learnt along the way, from passion and purpose, why money is not the only currency and how to fail FAST. Lisa gives guests a valuable insight into her world, whether you’re a budding entrepreneur, seasoned game changer or a corporate ladder-climber dreaming of creating your own gig or making positive change from the inside.
Come prepared with your questions, this is your opportunity to find out everything you ever wanted to know. This evening is also an exclusive book signing, where you can get a copy of Lisa’s latest
This event is for you if you:
– You want/need to change your world, but aren’t sure of your ‘Why’, ‘What’ or ‘How’.
– An ‘ intrepreneur’ wanting to make a difference and get noticed within your organisation.
– A start-up founder wanting to build resilience in your business, and yourself.
– Looking to make the impossible possible and the ordinary extraordinary.
– Insight into just what it takes to be an entrepreneur in the modern age, and a strong action plan to make it happen.
– The beginnings of a game-changing mindset to ensure you’re one of life’s disrupters, rather than the disrupted.
– The ability to challenge and change, to build resilience for yourself and your business.
About your host:
Lisa Messenger is the vibrant, game-changing founder and CEO of Collective Hub. She launched Collective Hub as a print magazine in 2013 with no experience in an industry that people said is either dead or dying. Collective Hub has since grown into an international multimedia business and lifestyle platform with multiple verticals across print, digital, events and, more recently, co-working spaces – all of which serve to ignite human potential. Lisa is an international speaker, bestselling author, and an authority on disruption in both the corporate sector and the start-up scene. She well and truly traverses an array of industries, having been engaged to speak across the globe for organisations including IBM, L’Oreal, Telstra, Facebook, C3 Church, Commonwealth Bank, CPA Australia, Purina, Harcourts, McDonald’s, and Estée Lauder.