Get ready to manage your time and to-dos like a boss! We have joined forces with Sarah Roocroft, the brainy business woman and self-confessed productivity freak, to arm you with the tools to get your sh*t together and create a productive life – for good.
In this class, you’ll discover how to tackle your productivity pain points by understanding the psychology behind procrastination (the Why) and the art of adopting mindfulness methods to turn procrastination into productivity (the how).
Looking to come to this masterclass? We’re offering you the chance to bring a friend for FREE!
Sarah will teach you how to create goals and to-do lists that you can actually complete, tips and tricks, tools and technologies to keep your productivity on point, and mindfulness exercises you can practise long after the class is over.
– Identifying your current approach to time management
– Develop a personal time-management system and action plan
– Learn best practices in organising work and LIFE
– Identify productivity bottlenecks and the cause of time-management issues through environmental mapping
– Practice proven goal setting techniques that target the short-, medium-, and long-term
– Manage priorities to maximise your return on investment of time – focus on the activities that give you the greatest returns
This Masterclass is for:
– This course is open to all people looking to improve their productivity and task-management effectiveness in the workplace.
– If you have ever struggled to combat procrastination and tried to be more productive
– If you have ever said to yourself, “How will I ever get all of this done?”
If you want to become more productive in the work that you have set out to accomplish
Let’s make those dreams become a reality! Boost your productivity and get more sh*t done so you can have more time to do what you love.
About Sarah Roocroft
Sarah Roocroft is a boss goddess, currently writing ‘The Wonder Mindset’, a book to unleash your potential and live your most wondrous life. She is a qualified hypnotherapist, NLP and Reiki master with a Bachelor of Business in HR and psychology. She is the co-founder of The Wonder Tribe, a consultancy firm as well as Wired for Wonder, which is Australia’s most innovative event series and aims to teach, connect and explore the concept of wonder. Why wonder? Her backgrounds in HR, psychology and resource management collided when she co-founded this leadership development program to prepare employees for the future of work. “It is all about changing the way we think, and the missing ingredients are curiosity, creativity and, of course, wonder. Sarah is also the owner and founder of Sienna Baby, a successful online baby shoe business. She is obsessed with innovation, technology, science and, of course, wonder.