You have an idea for a tech product and you’re unsure about where to start or how to fund your business. In this masterclass, you’ll learn a lean startup approach, which ensures you are building something the market wants. As well as the top tips for bootstrapping your business to ensure you save your time and money while still getting your idea to market.
Name they key takeaways for this masterclass
– Validate your idea and build the right product for your market
– How to identify a viable business model
– Learn about startup tools to help you scale whilst running lean
– Learn about the different types of minimum viable products, MVP’s
– Learn why building an MVP is crucial to saving you time and money
– Pros and cons to bootstrapping your tech startup
– How to get funding as an early stage business
Who is it for?
– Not so tech-savvy female entrepreneurs
– If you have an idea for an app or website but don’t know where to start
– Someone looking for a career change or to break into the tech space
– Anyone who comes from a non tech background and wants to learn the tech speak
Christie Whitehill is the creator of the Tech Ready Program and CEO and Founder of Hatching Lab and Co-founder of Poppy Renegade, a movement to empower women to stand tall. The Tech Ready Program was created to accelerate the rate of women entering the tech space and creating innovative tech products and services. The 8-week accelerator is specifically designed for non tech women who want to step confidently into the tech space. Hatching Lab is an innovation and tech partner to startups and corporates and focuses on innovation training. In 2015 she co-founded Poppy Renegade, helping women stand tall in the workplace through personal and professional development. Christie is dedicated to empowering and educating women in startups, tech and innovation. She’s created multiple ventures in the tech field, including dating app Fancied which was voted number 1 dating app in Australia by Famous magazine. Startup Daily recently nominated Christie as one of the Top 50 Australian Women in Tech.
Shelley Laslett is a startup founder, advisor, mentor and investor (corporate venture fund). Shelley was previously the General Manager of Innovation at York Butter Factory’s, a curated co-working space, incubation lab with a VC arm. Prior to this she was a strategy and innovation consultant working in Europe and Australia with companies including; The Walt Disney Company, SKY PLC, Bupa, Qantas, ANZ Bank, Royal Dutch Shell, Dentsu Aegis Network, Salesforce and IBM. Shelley is also brain based career and life coach. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of Vitae.Coach. Vitae.Coach is an early-stage brain-based coaching startup, combining Artificial Intelligent (AI) with neuroscience. Vitae helps individuals, Gen Y’s (20- 35 year-olds) find and create the career and life they want. Vitae also helps startups and VCs to thrive as leaders so they can create sustainable & profitable businesses.