Boost your self-esteem and your career!
This masterclass will help build your confidence and give you the tools to be more assertive in the workplace (and in life). Learn how to overcome limiting beliefs that are holding you back, step into your power and flex your mindset so you can act on things you want most. Whether you work in an organisation, run your own show, or are working out what’s next, this class will help you understand the reasons your confidence leaves you at crucial moments, and give you the practical tips to help you succeed on your own terms.
Join this Confidence Masterclass and get the tools that you can immediately apply in your workplace or business that will help you step into your power and potential. When we are more confident, we are more creative, productive, happy and well.
– Understand the science, stories and spirit of what confidence really is and how you can build it for yourself
– Exercises to help you understand the stories and beliefs that are holding you back
– Understand how to use your strengths and mindset to propel you forward
– Resources and tools to help your confidence in small ways every day
This class is for:
– Corporates and individuals looking to improve their confidence for career management and personal development
– Managers looking to help their people build their confidence with practical and research based tools
– Freelancers and entrepreneurs looking to build their confidence so they can go after what they really want in their business
About your masterclass mentor:
Megan Dalla-Camina is a best-selling author, strategist, coach and speaker who is passionate about helping women rise. Megan works with corporates, individuals, entrepreneurs and creatives to unlock their purpose, build their confidence and create the resiliency and wellbeing to achieve the craziest of dreams. Having worked in big business for decades as an award-winning marketing director, Head Strategist for five-billion-dollar business, academic and now thriving entrepreneur, Megan fuses science, spirit and experience to help people create results that matter and see what’s possible. Well known for her capacity to inspire and empower, while keeping it real, Megan is passionate about busting the rhetoric that keeps us stuck, asking new questions and getting to the heart of what creates real change.