Do you need a refresher on the latest in social media for your business?
In the ever-changing world of social media, learn the latest trends, insights and tricks of the trade from the experts who drive social media day-in and day-out. Whether you’re a small business owner looking to connect with your community across all social mediums, or if you’re just wanting a refresher on the latest updates in the social media space, then this masterclass is for you.
This session will focus on the core underlying principals that drive social media forward mechanically, the goal is to educate you in a practical approach that you can implement immediately. You will be
exposed to basic content, advertising and community management strategies that work together to build highly engaged communities of qualified consumers on a variety of social platforms including facebook, Instagram and Linkedin among others.
In this 2.5 hour session, you will get a clear idea of how to navigate each medium, whilst building your own social media strategy for your brand and understanding how to measure results and turn them into strategy.
– Practical understanding of the link between social advertising strategy, content strategy and community management.
– How to interpret engagement analytics to gain previously unseen insights into consumer behaviour.
– Have the ability to confidently know what social platform and strategy should apply to specific campaigns and/or brands.
– Understand the fundamentals of Social Media
– Get comfortable with the platforms
– Understand what kind of content works
– Advertising: Where to begin and how to use it
– Community Management: your community matters
This Masterclass is for:
Anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental mechanical principals involved in content creation strategy, community building and social media advertising strategy.
Your Masterclass Instructor:
Mike Watkins works with startups, small businesses and corporate business teams to improve internal processes, create efficiencies and increase their overall understanding in the rapidly changing space of social media.
Mike launched his own marketing business in 2009 that was and still is focused primarily on education and consultancy. In addition to being a regular speaker at industry events Mike is also the only industry appointed social media lecturer for Adschool Australia, and is one of only a select handful of educators chosen to be a lecturer for Adschool’s premier educational program Award School Australia.
You can find out more information about Mike at www.bymikewatkins.com