From an idea on the back of a napkin, to a global exit…
Join Stevan Premutico, founder and CEO of restaurant booking app Dimmi, as he gives you the inside story behind one of Australia’s most successful startups. From conceiving an idea on the back of a napkin, through to a $32m exit 8 years later, Stevan will share the highs and lows, the risks and the rejections that ultimately put him on the road to phenomenal business success.
Covering everything from raising capital, to out-manoeuvring much bigger competitors, from how to keep yourself sane, to choosing the right time to exit, Stevan will outline his many learnings from the journey. This is a MUST-SEE for anybody who is, or aspires to join the startup scene.
– How to create your own board of advisors
– Dealing with rejection and success
– Capital raising – the facts
– The big exit – When to sell, or quit
This class is for:
– Business owners (companies of all sizes)
– If you’re looking to launch your own startup
– Looking for inspiration to just START!