“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.”
Networking: Love it or hate it, it’s a necessary part of life as a business professional. Get in control of your network and you will change your game, make the impossible possible and achieve your goals. In this masterclass, Janine Garner one Australia’s most thoughtful experts on leadership, networking and collaboration will teach you how to build a large, authentic and productive network that works for you.
Discover simple techniques to help you make new connections, cultivate existing relationships and leverage your network.
– Discover why we have to take ownership and control of building and maintaining a network where you are smack bang in the centre
– Learn how to build a strong and strategic network that works and become a master networker
– Understand how to leverage your network
– Learn how to exchange value in the right way
– Identify those you need to SINK from your network
This class is for you if:
– Corporates and individuals looking to expand their network
– Freelancers and entrepreneurs
– Graduates and students
– Anyone looking to polish up their networking skills
About your masterclass mentor:
Janine Garner is a business adviser, mentor, keynote speaker, international author and founder of the LBDGroup, the Australian women’s business network. Janine is passionate about bringing brilliant
people together to achieve remarkable results through collaboration, connection and influential leadership. Janine’s work is regularly published in the media at The Huffington Post, CEO Magazine, Success Magazine, BRW, Women’s Agenda, AIM and The Australian.