So, you’ve got an Instagram account, but your community is flatlining… what do you do?
If you’re looking to build your brand presence, increase engagement with your online community and build a loyal fanbase this masterclass is tailored to you.
Whether you work in marketing or PR, or want to grow your own business on Instagram this masterclass will guide you through marketing strategies to boost your following, increase engagement and organically grow your online presence.
– Understand how Instagram can boost your brand
– How to create a profile that best reflects the message you want to send
– The art of curating an aesthetically beautiful account that’s both engaging and inspiring
– Learn how to grow your presence organically (no buying followers allowed)
– Tips for using Instagram to engage with new and existing customers
– How to position your Instagram to achieve goals for your business or personal brand
– Learn how to monitor the impact and success of your content
About your masterclass mentor: Yelena Fairfax – Founder and Editor of Husskie
With almost 15 years experience working in the media industry, Yelena Fairfax is an award-nominated journalist specialising in both print and digital publications. In November 2016, she launched fashion, beauty and lifestyle news website Husskie – which focuses on the lives and career paths of social media influencers.
Previous to that, she held positions including Editor of Bauer Media’s BEAUTYDIRECTORY, Fashion Editor at OK! Magazine, and Web Editor across three titles at Express Media Group.
This class is for
– Marketing or PR professionals
– Individuals wanting to build influence
– Businesses or brands wanting to build community engagement