“The taller you want the building the stronger the foundations”.
Get these right and scale.
In this masterclass, the first of which in Sydney sold out in 24 hours, you’ll be introduced and given the chance to review the fundamentals of digital marketing. Learn how to set a strong, strategic and integrated digital marketing plan that will allow your brands’ digital presence to grow and scale. In this class you will be following best practices, learning the latest tactics and ensuring you’re aligned with your customer.
Data & Analytics – the right set up and the numbers you need to know
Social Media – learn foundations and the latest tactics
Conversion Optimisation – how to get your customer to engage and convert
Get found – quick wins in brand awareness and search enginesnes
– Understand how your data and analytics can help you make better business decisions (without being a data scientist!)
– Learn how to effectively communicate and engage with your existing community while growing your community
– Convert your community and your website visitors into customers
– Checklists and worksheets to action – no-one will go away empty handed without actionable tasks!
This class is for you if:
This class is for you if you need to freshen up on your digital marketing skills and get the opportunity for your brand/business to go through a health check to ensure it can scale!
– Current or graduate marketing students
– Start up founders looking to hit the ground running
– Small business owners looking to realign and grow
– Current marketing and social media managers looking to polish skills
– Anyone looking to improve their marketing skillset
What can I bring into the event?
A mind that is hungry to learn, a notebook and pen. Or if you’re more digitally inclined, bring your laptop along with you.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact us anytime via email@example.com
Please take a moment to read the Terms & Conditions here.
Register for the event
Date: Thursday, August 24th 2017
Times: 6.00pm – 8.30pm
Location: Work Club Melbourne – 2/287 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000