In this masterclass, you’ll understand how to define your brand voice and walk away with a specifically tailored approach to your new business.
You’ll learn firsthand how lifestyle brand The Beach People, took a simple idea – a line of round beach towels – and turned it into a globally admired brand of seaside luxury essentials.
Cofounder Victoria Beattie will help you to craft and implement your very own brand guideline and explain the best practices to establish a brand that matters and will last the test of time.
– Walk away with a brand guideline tailored for your business
– Learn how to stay true to your brand and ensure it has longevity
– How to clearly define your brand voice
– Learn how to build a clear and compelling brand guideline and then learn how to follow through… and stick to it!
– Tips for making key daily decisions that will help to build your brand
– How to position your brand in the marketplace and differentiate yourself from competitors
A little something extra
– Collective Hub gift bag
– Beach People tote
– Nourish your body (and brain) with a brain-boosting snack pack by Eat Fit Food
– Beverages and refreshments
This class is for you if:
– Current or graduate marketing students
– Start up founders looking to maximise their brand
– Small business owners looking to manage and instigate their brand identity
– Current marketing and social media managers
– Anyone interested in branding and the effective communication of their brand
Register for the June event
Date: Thursday, 1 June 2017
Times: 6.15pm – 8.30pm
Location: Collective Hub, Level 9 46-56 Kippax Street, Surry Hills 2010
Price: $149.95 (includes booking fee, food, drink & gift bag)
The Beach People are makers of the original Roundie towel and seaside luxe essentials designed to bring bliss to your coastal lifestyle, travel adventures and homes. Global Stockists include Selfridges, Bloomingdales, Net-A-Porter, Revolve and Bergdorf Goodman.
Launched in the summer of 2013 by sisters Emma and Victoria from the east coast of Australia, the brand embodies their love of travel, seaside lifestyle and keen eye for designing beautiful iconic products of the highest quality for the beach and home.
The brand is redefining the meaning of seaside luxe. With a combined social media community of 376.5K on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook, it encourages loyal followers from all around the world to participate, celebrate and enjoy the coastal life.