Head of Content, 4-Month Contract, Sydney, NSW
The Collective Hub brand is changing and as we evolve our Editorial and Content strategy is evolving with it. This new key role exists to drive the overall Editorial strategy for the Collective Hub brand, including the editorial output and processes across Collective Hub’s three core business pillars:
+ Collectivehub.com and social media
+ Collective101 Masterclasses
+ Collective Hub Magazine
Collective Hub’s purpose is to ignite human potential. Everything we create, across the three business pillars of our brand, exists to inspire and educate our community. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a plan for how Collective Hub will tell stories across each business pillar, including the tone and voice as well as establishing operational policies, practices and workflow. You will drive innovative, multi-channel editorial activity.
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining all content inventory and driving the overall content calendar for Collective Hub. You will have substantial experience in multichannel content creation and digital publishing with an editorial/journalism background. A passion and knowledge for how content can be consumed across different channels and platforms will be key.
You will be responsible for the full magazine production process including short and longterm print planning, organising covers, story generation, editing, proofreading, commissioning and interviewing/ writing where necessary. Having an outstanding attention to detail will be crucial to success. Your role will include management of the content team (print, digital, design), including workflow management, hiring, performance, capacity building and freelance resource management.
Other key areas:
• Ability to oversee, commission and bring together a print publication
• Understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and social media platforms
• Developing systems and best practices for multi-channel content creation and content repurposing
• Oversee content across editorial, design, digital, events, partnerships; and seek editorial quality control on all external content
• Experience in being a guardian of voice, house style and editorial quality
• Idea creation for advertising packages; implement and manage branded content
• An intellectual curiosity and passion for staying on top of the latest industry trends and a nose for stories
This is a 4-month contract position with the potential to extend to full-time. Interested? Contact us at email@example.com with your application