Tickets available now! Don’t miss out.
Our careers no longer follow predictable paths, focused on purely pay checks and the occasional title promotion. We want our workplace to be somewhere we can explore our passions, identify and apply our purpose, and put them to use for a greater good.
This is where Kick. Start. Smart. comes in. A truly unique, impact-driven, one-day event that brings together the ABCs (Advice, Business tools and Community) that will take your brand to its next level.
This year, we’re jamming the day with as many insights as our business experts can muster: you’ll come away from the day filled with both inspiration and information, ready to take on the world, whether it be with your new budding business idea or to make a true, lasting impact on the current job you love.
Who is Kick. Start. Smart for?
Kick. Start. Smart. is designed to appeal to people at various stages of a professional adventure. You might work within a corporation and want to make some internal change. Or may have recently shifted into the world of self-employment. We know many of you are dreaming / thinking / planning it. Perhaps you’re already an accomplished business owner in need of a fresh perspective or innovative approach. Either way, our diverse program of speakers traverse a wide range of industries and company sizes, and have been specially handpicked for their particular expertise.
5 reasons you should attend
1. Experience an immediate, unique and rich dosage of professional inspiration, which will galvanise your creative ideas and desires.
2. Meet, mingle and connect with hundreds of like-minded individuals who may become a new collaborator, mentor, client or friend!
3. See examples of people and brands who overcame obstacles to make what may have seemed impossible, possible – teaching what it takes so you can too.
4. Find out not only what’s required, but who is required to make your particular dream a reality. This could be investors, an official advisor, outsourced bookkeeper, in-house studio manager, virtual assistant or network of supportive peers to bounce thoughts off. Even if your company size is “one”, we’re hyper aware that none of us can do it alone.
5. No matter what early or advanced stage your idea, brand or business is at, acquire all the necessary ingredients to take it up a notch – or 10! Kick. Start. Smart. provides universal principles as well as specific recommendations from a whole range of industries, including fashion and beauty, tech, lifestyle, retail and hospitality. The speakers and their respective brands have all experienced varying degrees and forms of success, so, there will be takeaways for people at any and every level.
Who better to gather this information from than those who’ve been there, done that? This year, along with our very own editor-in-chief Lisa Messenger and the always-energetic MC Phill Nosworthy, there’s also a wealth of speaker talent on the bill: Andrianes Pinantoan from Canva (the coolest tech company two years’ running); Matt Jones and Stuart Gregor from the inimitable Four Pillars Gin; master surfboard crafter Hayden Cox of Haydenshapes; and Victoria Beattie and Emma Henderson of The Beach People, to name a few.
Limited tickets are available. Visit Kick. Start. Smart to book.