Invoicing. Payroll. Reconciling. Chasing late payments. It’s probably the least glamorous part of running your own business, but it’s the most important. In this masterclass, you will learn from experts in the field on reporting, and how to create transparency with your finances, so you can spend less time worrying about your money and more time on your business.
– Learn from Xero Australia MD Trent Innes and Collective Hub CEO and founder Lisa Messenger
• Learn how to get your finances under control
• Save plenty of time thanks to powerful technology
• Get ahead with expert knowledge
• Get one-on-one tips and hints from Xero accountant and bookkeeping partners
• Discuss your cashflow pain points and share your experiences in a group setting
• Start to understand your commitments and get organised for the new financial year
THIS CLASS IS FOR…
Individuals or businesses who have no set system in place, like Xero, to manage their accounting and bookkeeping.
• 2.5 hour session per class
• 6.30pm – 9pm
• 25 people per class, hosted at Collective HQ
• Lisa Messenger appearance for Q&A
A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA
Collective Hub gift bag
Nourish your body (and brain) with a brain-boosting snack pack by Eat Fit Food
Beverages and refreshments
Collective Hub HQ is where all the magic happens for us, so we thought it only right we open our doors to our Collective Hub community with our masterclasses. Aimed at helping you find both the inspiration and the practical advice you need to apply to your growing business or burgeoning big idea, our highly intimate Collective101 masterclasses will be led by leaders in every industry and not only will you be given indispensable knowledge and lessons straight from top brands and educators, you can also get kitted out with Collective Hub merchandise, and be given homework (of the helpful kind, don’t worry!) to help you apply those learnings, long after the class is dismissed.
Register for the May event
Date: 22 May 2017
Time: 6.30pm – 9pm
Location: Collective Hub, Level 9, 46-56 Kippax Street, Surry Hills 2010
Price: $99 (plus booking fee, food, drinks & gift bag)
Event capacity: 25
Got a Collective101 masterclass question?
Email us at email@example.com