As the fashion elite descend upon Sydney for 2015 MBFWA, we caught up with the brains behind style blog Modern Legacy, Kaitlyn Ham. She gave us a candid look into what she’ll be carrying around this week from show to show. True to her sartorial trademark, her fashion week must-haves are a tribute to black, white and silver.
1. Show invitations: ‘When so much is digital these days, it’s nice to see designers still sending out printed invitations. It adds a personal touch.’
2. Camera + spare lens: ‘I take this FUJIFILM X10 with me everywhere – it shoots like a DSLR but is much more compact. Sometimes you want to get a quick photo but your phone won’t quite cut it.’
3. Sunglasses: ‘I’m never without a pair of sunglasses no matter what I’m doing. And let’s face it, they’re a street-style essential.’
4. Spare accessories: ‘Just in case I want to switch things up. I like having some other options with me.’
5. Headphones: ‘Essential for zoning out between shows.’
6. Phone & Wallet: ‘Obviously! My mum always says as long as you’ve got a phone and a credit card, you’ll be okay.’
Photography by Kaitlyn Ham & Hannah Roche